Cosma wet food

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Yolanda, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hi everyone,

I have tried this type of cat food because it hasn't got any preservatives, flavoring additives or coloring agents. It's a very pure and honest product, which I like for my own food (biological and fair trade whenever possible) and I try to get the best products for my kitties as well. But most important: did they eat it? They are quite picky with wet food, but they love this!
    The tuna and chicken where gobbled up quickly, but the sardines they didn't like. One of my cats actually vomited after eating that, so I did not purchase it again. However, I gave a few cats to my colleague and her cat loved it (and she didn't vomit either, no problem for her).
    There is no gravy in this can, just a kind of see-through jelly. It seems to be a healthier cat food as well with less salts and fat.

The food is a bit more expensive than the other canned food I used to give my pet, but the quality (they love it, though eat less of it because it makes them feel fuller) and the fact the like it so much makes it worthwhile.

(pictures from www.zooplus.nl, just for refference. I do not own these pictures).

Yolanda, Nov 26, 2011
Ask a Question