Cool facts about cats :)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Here are some cool cats facts, all introduced to you with a really awesome info graph I hadn't shared before ;) I love the fact they used actual pictures! So pretty!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Oct 7, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

These are not only very informative but so adorable too. All the kitties are so beautiful and have the sweetest little faces! Om gosh I want one of everyone of them. I think I want to become one of those crazy cat ladies!! :)

Susan Brown, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahha, yes, specially the last one, it looks like he was really modeling for the picture! So funny, it kinda remind me of a picture of a model I saw a while ago, she kinda had the same expression, lol.

Trellum, Oct 9, 2015
  4. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

lol that is his sexy look..licking his lips!! Ya I have seen quite a few selfies on FB striking the same pose!! lol

Susan Brown, Oct 15, 2015
  5. Trellum

KimmyMarkks Active Member

Thanks for sharing. I was only familiar with some of these facts. I knew that when cats blink it's a sign of affection. I also was aware that their purring had something to do with nursing when they were younger but I didn't know it was meant to show their mother's they are okay.
    Also the facts about feral cats was interesting as well.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 10, 2015
  6. Trellum

Byron nelson Active Member

I’m working on cat language. The close eyes and slowly open but don’t look directly at them works great. I even have tried the on the three feral cats in the area. I might debate the scenting ability. Much of this comes from the drive in the animal. . I had opportunity to test my K9 dog on a track over a field that was burned hours after the track was laid. He never missed an articulate nor got off the track. Weather made no difference either.I lived in the south and temps could get to 100 deg but the dog would not shut down.I’d get the harness out and say”let’s go tracking” it was like a supercharged car. He just couldn’t wait.they could not pull on the leash like the movies. They had to work step by step. Often a dozen or more articals had to be found and correctly indicated . Never touching them or barking. Just down with it it between front legs or very close.4,5000 yards was standard then a full day of training. Possibly a dip in the pond or river to cool down. I really miss those days. Age has finally slowed me down. New cat has just learned she has toys that need to be batted around plenty of running on smooth floors too. She has been on the kitchen table then took a walk up on top of the cupboards. They do know how to rest. Nice soft spot with the fan gently blowing.

byron

Byron

Byron nelson, Jun 30, 2021
Ask a Question