Cats that have had enough

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

What do you guys think? Do you really think those cats have had enough? :p

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 5, 2015
  2. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Those are some of the most gruffy cats I've seen anywhere. I Some of the faces are to die for, they really must have had enough! Not sure I would like to encounter cats on the second picture from the last. They look angry as hell, especially the one in front. Thanks for making me laugh at the pictures.

Eaow, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

This post make me laugh a lot right out of being very sad thinking about Twinkle. I feel for the one with the kids. Kids mean well with their "mean" grips and hugs but often I am sure the poor cats have had enough.

Anne, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Trellum

@Anne I honestly think the worst pet for a kid is a cat... is not fair for the cat and not safe for the kids. I've met some really sweet cats that are super patient with their kids, but I feel bad for them... not fair to the cat. That is hwy when my Bob dies I won't be getting a new cat if I get pregnant in the next years....

Trellum, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Trellum

@Eaow Hahahah, yeah, the cats in the last picture are Persian cats, they look angry all the time :p I love that about them :p I love those cranky faces, but I don't think I will ever own a Persian cat, my eyes are on Norwegian forest cats :D

Trellum, Sep 6, 2015
  6. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

I'll have to call those 'gangster cats" with that "don't mess with me" look. I find this thread so funny. When Twinkle used to drop those ignores on us, my husband just got so upset at times. He's not used to being told " go take a hike and leave me alone" pretty much what Twinkle used to be saying by his indifference. Sometimes I would just hide and laugh. Of course I did not like it when he did it me but it was less often since I was his mom and provider.

Anne, Sep 7, 2015
  7. Trellum

Hahahaah! Yeah, even the most patient and sweet cats have their limits, lol :p I think that is why my mom doesn't like cats so much, because according to her they are not so stable, and they seem ambiguous as well as voluble. But dogs almost always want to be pet, they never say no, hahaha. I think that is why she likes them so much ;)

Trellum, Sep 8, 2015
  8. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Om gosh there pictures are adorable. They made me laugh out loud. Some of the expression on the cat's faces are priceless. I love all the fluffy kitties in the last photo. They are adorable. Thanks for posting these. They have me a great laugh for the day.

Susan Brown, Sep 8, 2015
  9. Trellum

MER Well-Known Member

I'm sure these cats have had enough. They are good sports for the most part. Here's Gemma trying to get away from Rosco's continuous "play" attacks, and him at the dinner table.

Attached Files:

MER, Sep 8, 2015
  10. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Gangsta cats? Owning a Persian cat must be quite a challenge, in that case. You never know when/if the cat is happy or angry and just have to take your chances with it. Then waking up to that face each day? Kind of funny and eaky as well.

Eaow, Sep 9, 2015
  11. Trellum

Awwww, Rosco is just adorable!!!! He is going to be such a gorgeous cat when he gets older, I can easily tell! As for Gemma, lol, she does look annoyed, just like my sister when she had to babysit me, and she just wanted to do her nails and wanted to have anything to do with me xD

Trellum, Sep 17, 2015
  12. Trellum

KimmyMarkks Active Member

This is hilarious. I find that a lot of cats have a grumpy look on their face. My cats don't but I often sense they are giving nasty looks especially when they don't want to be pet or picked up. Overall I think they have more facial expressions them other animals especially dogs.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 10, 2015
Ask a Question