Cats On The Internet Like Sibyl

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by blurinoctober, Jan 4, 2013.

1. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

I swear! This isn't Sibyl, I just found these pictures on Tumblr..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sibyl is a full-grown cat and has started to do this to me when I'm least expecting it. I thought she was going insane but, alas, someone else's cat does it! Does you cat do it to?!

blurinoctober, Jan 4, 2013
  2. blurinoctober

Jessi Well-Known Member

Yep!

We had a cat when I was little that would sit on my mom's shoulders. She wouldn't always stay up there while she was walking, but definitely while she was sitting and sewing, watching TV, etc. She would sometimes wrap around her neck, too.

Jessi, Jan 4, 2013
  3. blurinoctober

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Awwwww, so cute! Dusty has done this before when I've been in my computer chair. He tries to wrap around my neck like a scarf though. He has another one where he has his butt on the back of the chair and then has his paws on my shoulders and I can hear him purring and breathing in my ear. It's borderline creepy and I don't know where he's learned it. He did it to my sister a few weeks ago and scared her. I think it would be difficult for the cat and the person if they were moving, the claws pose a problem. I know Dusty has dug in if I moved too much just sitting in the chair.

CinnamonKiss, Jan 4, 2013
    blurinoctober likes this.
  4. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

This makes me feel a little less weird! Lol. My roommate puts teensy Alice on her shoulder and Sibyl has decided she can do that too! It took me quite a while to realize why it had started, but I happened to catch the roommate holding Alice like that one day..

blurinoctober, Jan 5, 2013
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
  5. blurinoctober

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My current cat isn't that affectionate but I had a half-grown kitten in the past that would sit on top of my head like a hat. When I was sitting on the couch innocently watching Seinfeld, the kitten would walk across the top of the couch and turn herself into a hat. If she thought she was going to slip off, I got two claws in the forehead.

ACSAPA, Jan 6, 2013
Ask a Question