Catit design senses toys

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Yolanda, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I bought a catit design senses play circuit and my cats totally love it. It can be linked in different ways, for example like a large 'S' or in a circle. There are also other toys by Catit senses that stimulate all of your cats senses, make them curious and encourage active play. I like the cat rail very much and I am planning on buying more items to make a 'sensory activity centre' as described on the website. The products are sturdy, easy to clean and not too expensive. A great toy for upcoming christmas ;-)

P3210014.JPG
    Bollie, Karma and Beertje trying out the new senses play circuit :)

http://www.hagen.com/uk/cats/addinfo/catit_design_senses.cfm

Yolanda, Nov 21, 2011
    Micheleteresa likes this.
  2. Yolanda

Alli Well-Known Member

That looks really cool, and I'd not heard of this one before. I will have to look for these and see about getting one for my two cats.

Alli, Nov 29, 2011
  3. Yolanda

They aren't very expensive either, and I have really good experiences with it. It's quite sturdy plastic and they love playing with it, even after a while, because you can keep shifting the form.

Yolanda, Nov 30, 2011
    Micheleteresa likes this.
  4. Yolanda

Belligerent Well-Known Member

Aw that looks so cute! I can just tell that my kitty would love a toy like that.

Thanks so much for the review. :)

Belligerent, Jan 16, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
  5. Yolanda

Micheleteresa Well-Known Member

This looks like something my tribe would love! Your kitty's are adorable and it looks like this toy is keeping their intrest. Thank you for sharing.

Micheleteresa, Jan 18, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
  6. Yolanda

Sure thing ;-) I love to write and read reviews, they can be very helpful when you are looking to buy items for your kitties (and in general). At the time being I made a circular rail and they love that as well. By changing the shape every now and then it keeps their interest.

Yolanda, Jan 22, 2012
  7. Yolanda

steph84 Well-Known Member

That looks like so much fun. Your cats are loving it! Thanks for posting a picture with your review. I really like how you can change up the shape because I can see how cats would get bored of the same old routine. Your cats are so pretty, by the way!

steph84, Feb 12, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
  8. Yolanda

Thank you so much! I like to post pics with the real thing whenever possible because it's always a bit different from sales pics. It makes it more real.
    My kitties love it because, like you said, you can change the thing around every now and then. I have a play tunnel as well which they haven't played with for weeks and that can easily be folded and stored. I just put it out again yesterday and now they loved it again, even though they were bored with it a while ago. Just like kids; toys need to be switched every now and then or they won't play with them anymore.

Yolanda, Feb 12, 2012
Ask a Question