Cat tunnel sofa

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Jessi, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Aug 17, 2012
  2. Jessi

dashboardc33 Active Member

I wouldn't. Just because it would take up too much room. However, it looks like it would be a lot of fun and entertaining for the cat. I suppose if I had enough room in my house and if I had the money, I probably would. The only thing is, I can see these being very expensive. It also looks like it takes up just as much room as a love seat does.

dashboardc33, Aug 17, 2012
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Well I don't think the point is to have it as an ADDITIONAL piece of furniture.

I think the idea is to have it replace your couch (or love seat). So that you could sit on it and use it as a seating location, and your cat could enjoy it, too.

Jessi, Aug 17, 2012
  4. Jessi

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

I don't know about that. It might be ok in a spare room but for the main livingroom I don't believe I'd buy it. I'm all for making my cats happy but that doesn't appear to be overly comfortable for people to sit on, not to mention it looks like it'd only give my cats more of a reason to attack my hair while I was sitting on the couch!

msmonkeyfeet, Sep 10, 2012
  5. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

I probably would! My cats own my leather couch as it is. It is so ripped and scratched, but everyone tells me it adds to my rustic/Western decor so I keep it. I would love a place that they could play and get rid of their baskets of toys.

steph84, Sep 11, 2012
  6. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

It's not something I would put in a main living room, especially since it's missing an arm rest on the other side, and it doesn't look terribly comfortable. But it is a clever idea, and I'm sure cats would have a blast with it.

OhioTom76, Oct 20, 2012
Ask a Question