Cat Trees

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by HappyRocinante, Jun 1, 2012.

1. HappyRocinante

HappyRocinante Well-Known Member

I have been looking here and there for a decently priced cat tree and cannot seem to find one. I can't believe how much these things cost! Does anyone know of a place I can purchase one or perhaps somewhere that I can get plans to build my own. I have some old wood and perhaps it would just be less expensive to do it myself. At least then I would be able to put what features I think my cats would like on it.

HappyRocinante, Jun 1, 2012
    Jenny Heart likes this.
  2. HappyRocinante

Jenny Heart Well-Known Member

I think you'd be wise to build your own, like you said. I bought a cheap cubby hole like small tower, and they all seem to like it alot. They'll all sit on it and look out the window. It cost around $30.00. It's about as tall as a average size couch. It will save you money, and your cats will love it as well as all those other expensive brands.

Jenny Heart, Jun 1, 2012
  3. HappyRocinante

Jessi Well-Known Member

Building one yourself would be much cheaper, or like Jenny mentioned, just grab something that would be entertaining....but not necessarily meant for cats. They'll appreciate it just as much (or as little...you know how cats are), and you won't spend nearly as much money.

Jessi, Jun 6, 2012
Ask a Question