Cat sitting up like human, watching cartoons

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww.

I have seen cats sit like this before, but that's usually if they are leaning up against something. And usually it's because they're cleaning their bellies. I have never seen them just sit up like that for the fun of it!

Jessi, Oct 30, 2012
  2. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hahaha I had a cat like this. She would sit next to me on the couch. Her favorite shows were on the Discovery Channel. She liked watching other animals and when she really got into it she would jump off the couch and run up to the screen and try to scratch at them. It was the funniest thing ever.

steph84, Nov 2, 2012
  3. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

That's quite unusual alright. Not too sure if my cats would watch tv that way because I, myself, don't watch tv. Like Jessi said, I have seen my cats sitting like that when they are grooming their underbellies.

Victor Leigh, Nov 3, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Jan 13, 2013
  5. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

All the cats that are sitting up look sleepy or drunk and one of them actually has a champagne bottle. This looks like that website Late Night Mistakes where they show pictures of drunk and hung over people, except all the people have been replaced with cats. Just what kind of insane catnip party did these cats have while the owners were out?

ACSAPA, Jan 21, 2013
    Jessi likes this.
Ask a Question