Cat shaming anyone?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Some people were moving and put an add in the paper for a free car to good home. I went and brought him home. He's a great cat and I wouldn't trade him for anything. But he had lots of people who wanted him. I do kind of wish I had grabbed myself a stray kitten. There are plenty around here to choose from

LilAnn, Jun 19, 2015
  2. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Am glad you could offer him a good home :) So many good cats end up homeless once their owners decide to move out, but I have never understood why many of those who are moving somwhere feel the need to leave their pet's behind? The former owners of your cats were nice tho, they made sure to find him a good home :) That says a lot about them.

Trellum, Jun 21, 2015
  3. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

lol these pictures are so funny and cute. I enjoyed this post so much. It made me laugh so hard. Life is always an adventure when you have cats. You never know what they are going to do next. No matter what they do or what kind of trouble they get themselves in we will always love them and they know that.

Susan Brown, Jul 10, 2015
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

@Susan Brown I am glad you found those pictures funny, Susan :) I love cats for the same reason, they can be such a real clowns when they want to be, even though they try to make us thing they are all elegant and cool, but naaaahh deep down they are little clowns. I think of mine as a clownish ninja, lol.

Trellum, Jul 10, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
Ask a Question