Cat REALLY Loves Being Pet

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Jan 19, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This cat immensely loves being pet!! How cute is this kitty? I find it just adorable! :D
    Our two act a little differently, but when they really get into being pet and we stop suddenly, they let us know they weren't done and we aren't either!

CinnamonKiss, Jan 19, 2013
  2. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol, aww. She just can't get enough, huh? I find it adorable that she even sort of "pet herself" at one point there, ha.

Jessi, Jan 19, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

She really can't, I think she must love affection. She was trying to pet herself wasn't she!? So cute:D

CinnamonKiss, Jan 19, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I loved the part where she was on "autopet" and started petting herself.
    I wonder if a cat becomes that affectionate because it's their natural personality or because they are preciously raised as a kitten being constantly handled by humans. I take care of a small dog for a relative and he will walk under my hand and use my hand to pet himself, but my cat -not so much.:(

ACSAPA, Jan 21, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

That reminds me of Bandit, he is such a little suck like that!

Scottyxx, Jan 21, 2013
  6. CinnamonKiss

I wonder, too. I find Sassy, whom we found as a stray, to be attention/pet seeking in a different way than Dusty (Sassy is also really skittish and you have to catch her when she's sleepy to initiate petting her first). Dusty was raised from birth with us and he can act desperate for attention when he really wants to be pet. We've had cats before that just weren't as affectionate and we got them from someone else, and also had cats that were affectionate despite that. I think it depends on the cat. Some are more aloof than others and some are just really loving and friendly. Maybe one of your future cats will be more affectionate/attention-seeking?

Does he act like that cat? It must be really cute/funny to see! :p

CinnamonKiss, Jan 21, 2013
Ask a Question