Cat-proof your computer

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Froz, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Froz

Froz Member

Now I stumbled across this the other day and admit that it cracked me up! Maybe were you aware of its existence, but I wasn't for sure.... :rolleyes:

We all are familiar with the way our feline friends tend to be attracted to our keyboards, and while you can't really get too upset at them for doing so, it can sometimes be slightly problematic (I could of used catastrophic mind you..).
    Obviously some peeps saw in this a fantastic business opportunity, and released a software called Pawsense, which from what I get is supposed to detect any abnormal keyboard activity and block it!

It's quite smart when you come to think of it, but while I'm not down to that yet, it sure made me laugh, so I thought that I would share.

[​IMG]

Froz, Sep 11, 2014
  2. Froz

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha, good one! Fortunately I haven't got to that point yet. I'm lucky my Bob only seems interested in the computer and the keyboard when I'm in a hurry trying to finish a task! Otherwise he is like ''meh''.

Trellum, Sep 25, 2014
  3. Froz

Anne Well-Known Member

This is super neat and I can't help but smile all over. I know exactly what it was like to have the cat try to help with key punching.

Once Twinkle had my screen turn side ways or upside down.

I guess he was getting on top of the job.:)

I could not even be mad with him. He taught me something new.

Anne, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Froz

maryannballeras Member

This is just hilarious! I could really make use of this. My cat always harasses my computer and even sits on top of the keyboard (I've replaced it a couple of times already.) But seriously, the picture that you shared just made my day!

maryannballeras, Nov 11, 2014
  5. Froz

ADPainter New Member

My primary operating system is Linux, which has a keyboard lock built in that you can activate with one click, and unlock with a password when you return. Sometimes I forget, and I come back to find 50 windows open. LOL Luckily my computer is set up so that nothing is really deleted until I go into the delete file and delete everything. I have found current work files, pictures, all sorts of stuff that have ended up in the delete file mysteriously. My husband says I should take the cats out of my office. Nah. ;)

ADPainter, Dec 5, 2014
Ask a Question