Cat or dog person?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

What are you, a cat or a dog person? Time to find out! I'm definitely a cat person according to this info graph what about you?

[​IMG]

Trellum, Aug 21, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is a great chart. I so like dogs but I am definitely more of a cat person and this chart
    has just confirmed that!! This is really cool!! Thanks for sharing!

Susan Brown, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Trellum

You are welcome Susan :) I had no idea I was a cat person in this sense, lol... But apparently I'm a cat person almost 100%! It's amazing, but all those things in this chart are so true!!! I actually own an android, and yes I love watching that kind of TV shows! I'm also an introvert!

Trellum, Aug 26, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  4. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Great share. Now I am torn whether to believe the results or not. I love cats more but the chart says otherwise.:rolleyes:

Eaow, Aug 31, 2015
  5. Trellum

tajnz Well-Known Member

I found it interesting that both cat and dog people are as likely to have a four year college degree. According to the chart above I'm more of a dog person, although I love my cat ha ha.

tajnz, Sep 11, 2015
  6. Trellum

@tajnz But do you happen to own both a dog and a cat? If not, maybe it's time for you to get a dog as well ;) I own both a dog and a cat, and let me tell you that by having both of them I am enjoying the best of those two worlds =D

Trellum, Sep 16, 2015
  7. Trellum

I'd not take it too seriously, it's just a chart showing the results they got from asking people who own a cat or a dog about their life, what they lie, etc. This was obviously conducted in western country (most of those researches are), so things might be a bit different if you didn't grow in western country and live in one. Plus it's just a generalization ;)

Trellum, Sep 16, 2015
Ask a Question