Cat knows how to use a fork

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

We were talking in another thread about how sometimes cats will use their paws like human hands to eat. I bet most of you have never seen a cat who uses a fork correctly, though!

;):p

Jessi, Nov 30, 2012
  2. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Wow! My guy tries to do this but hasn't ever got that far! He usually grabs my fork when I am eating and tries to pull it towards his mouth instead of mine but that video is just crazy, what a smart cat!

Scottyxx, Dec 2, 2012
  3. Jessi

Crazy4Cats Active Member

Wow, a really intelligent cat and cute as well. My cat loves eating off a fork, but I usually have to put it up to her mouth. She looks for the fork, but doesn't grab it.

Crazy4Cats, Dec 8, 2012
  4. Jessi

Becky Well-Known Member

I hate to be a party pooper, but there has got to be a human hand holding the fork off shot!

Becky, Dec 14, 2012
    Jessi likes this.
  5. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking. They don't show the entire fork, just the first half of it, so I think a person is holding the end of the fork outside of the camera frame. It still looks cute to see the cat eating from a fork ,though.

ACSAPA, Jan 6, 2013
Ask a Question