cat keeps getting poo on paws

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by britishblueshorthair, May 10, 2010.

1. britishblueshorthair

britishblueshorthair Member

my cat keeps getting poo on his paws and walking it through the house?

is this normal or a behavior issue? he doesnt even attempt to clean it.

hes only just turned 8 months old but this has happended at least 8-10 times now.

we still love him to bits anyway lol :D

britishblueshorthair, May 10, 2010
  2. britishblueshorthair

sofiapertuit New Member

Hi, I have small kitten. I know this is an old thread but I just read it a could not resist a comment. I have two cats and one of them has some bad litter box habits. She does not bury her poop and will frequently step in it on her way out. I have caught her in the act twice this week. She will go through the motions of covering but still leaves it out in the open. Sometimes if my older male cat is close by he will get in the box and cover it for her. I guess he finds this habit as disgusting as I do. I'm trying to be present when she uses the litter box so I can say good kitty when she gets it right. Don't know what else to do besides keep the kitty wipes handy. Thanks....

sofiapertuit, Jun 30, 2010
Ask a Question