Cat Hugs Baby Kitten

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Belligerent, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Belligerent

Belligerent Well-Known Member

I shared this is another thread, but I really think it deserves its own thread. :)

Belligerent, Jan 19, 2012
  2. Belligerent

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw, this is so cute! That kitten is beyond precious and when the mommy reeled the kitty in for a big hug, it just warmed my heart! Thanks for posting this! I love how the little kitty was having sweet dreams and moving around. Adorable!

steph84, Feb 12, 2012
    Belligerent likes this.
  3. Belligerent

Belligerent Well-Known Member

You're welcome. And I love that too.. I always smile when I see my cat move around while she's dreaming but I always wake her up if she starts to make weird noises in case she's having a nightmare.. lol. I am in love with that video though- it is my absolute fave cat video.

Belligerent, Feb 13, 2012
  4. Belligerent

steph84 Well-Known Member

My favorite is when my cat is sleeping on his back and just totally relaxed. I wish I could spend my day doing that. He spreads his legs out and falls asleep in the most random places. I love it when he does "air biscuits" and just throws his little legs in the air while sleeping.

steph84, Feb 14, 2012
  5. Belligerent

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Now that is really cute and precious. Sure does look like that baby is relaxed and enjoying the sleep. I love to watch videos like this, it makes my heart all warm and sweet inside!

Wahcashmom, Feb 26, 2012
Ask a Question