Cat experiencing snow for the first time

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww!! I love that he tries to catch the stuff on the ground as though it's a moving object.

Jessi, Jan 19, 2013
  2. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Oh, oh, and for those of you who love Maru, you'll love him in a poncho in the snow here:

Jessi, Jan 19, 2013
  3. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

It's so cute, with all of the pouncing and catching!! That cat is pretty bold, Maru is a little more timid, but still adorable! Maru has such problems with walking on the snow, poor kitty.:(
    We haven't had snow like that in a really long time. I honestly don't think we've had more than snow patches or a light dusting since before Sassy or Dusty. Maybe we'll get some soon, I want to see our cats react.:p

CinnamonKiss, Jan 20, 2013
  4. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Pussington loves the snow! If she sees it snowing she will cry and cry non stop until I take her out. She paws the window at the flakes. When I take her our she runs and jumps into the piles, finds the biggest pile she can and then lies down and rolls in it. She is so cute, she would stay out all day if she could. She really wouldn't fair well though, sometimes she sits and shivers in the snow. Yesterday for example it was -11 and so cold, and she cat shivering away in a pile of snow.

Scottyxx, Jan 21, 2013
  5. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

My cat would be the exact opposite. She'd be upset with me for days on end if I dared allow her to go feel it. She really hates the cold, but I can only imagine how she'd feel about it being wet, too.

Jessi, Jan 21, 2013
  6. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Mine are the same usually, which is why I was so shocked when she was bouncing about like a little snow kitty. She HATES being wet and has been known to put her face in open flame before because she loves the warm so much.

Scottyxx, Jan 22, 2013
Ask a Question