Cat Decision-Making Tree

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jessi, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oh geez.

That is definitely a 'cat thing'. If you buy them a brand new toy, they don't want it. If you get out your bills or laptop or something else that isn't for them, though, they most definitely want to lay on it.

Jessi, Mar 4, 2013
  2. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

You beat me to sharing this! :p
    That is most definitely Dusty! Sassy less so, she doesn't really want things and she tends to stay out of the way. Dusty wants all the things and places he can't have or should not be! My friends cats seem to act the same way, so I would agree this is a "cat thing"! :D
    He wants on the laptop, the newspapers, plastic grocery bags, shipping paper, string, the table top, and god forbid you try to share the huge couch with him because that is his as well and you can't sit with him while he naps.
    He also wants the food you don't give him, forget a piece of something because he wants the whole thing!! The only thing Dusty wants that is his, are cat treats.

CinnamonKiss, Mar 4, 2013
  3. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Yep, that's how the cat mind works. What's mine is my cat's whether I want her to have it or not. I could let Delores have the entire couch, she'll disregard the several feet of couch that are empty and want to sit on my lap, or my laptop. I could give her an empty Amazon shipping box and she wants to lie on top of my bills on my desk. If only "The cat was lying on it." was an acceptable excuse for being late with bills.

ACSAPA, Mar 4, 2013
Ask a Question