Cat can't fit through the door

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Jessi, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lol!!

That poor kitty. I'm sure it desperately wants through the door and doesn't understand why it's not fitting either. By default, they expect to be able to fit through any opening that their head will fit through, but it's just not going to happen with that feather duster.

Jessi, Jan 22, 2013
  2. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! He gets points for repeatedly trying! This is such a cute story. It's better than a cat trying to bring something in.

CinnamonKiss, Jan 23, 2013
  3. Jessi

shdws Well-Known Member

Haha when I first read the title of this post, I thought it was going to be about an overweight cat. It's hilarious how the poor cat keeps trying though.

shdws, Jan 23, 2013
  4. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hahaha that silly kitty. I love it when my cats do funny things like this. I love thieving cats too. Have any of you heard of the cat who kept stealing toys and laundry from his neighborhood?

steph84, Jan 23, 2013
  5. Jessi

amberra824 Active Member

Aww, that's adorable! I almost feel bad for the poor thing - here s/he is, so close to getting away with it, when...BAM! Suddenly they can't get through the door! I feel for ya, kitty. I feel for ya.

amberra824, Jan 25, 2013
  6. Jessi

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwwwh. They're lucky they don't have a dog-sized door.. then maybe the kitty would get away after all!

blurinoctober, Feb 5, 2013
  7. Jessi

Epicfied Well-Known Member

That's adorable! Reminds me of something Neko would try... At least she's not an outside kitty! We'd never find any game pieces again.

I've never heard of that.

Epicfied, Feb 22, 2013
  8. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I wonder how many times the cat tried to get through that door before it figured out to let go of the duster. Actually, I'm looking at the size of the door and the cat might have had trouble squeezing through even without the duster because he is a little pudgy around his midsection. He's a cute little guy though.

ACSAPA, Feb 27, 2013
Ask a Question