Cat body language infograph

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Excellent infograph showing in detail the most common cat body language :) Hope you guys find it useful.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jun 18, 2015
  2. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

I need to find me a pair of glasses to read the fine print, but this seems so very interesting. I always tried to read Twinkle from head to paw. As for the tail that was a fascination of ours even if only to look at without knowing what to read into it's movements.

Anne, Jun 22, 2015
  3. Trellum

Yeah, the onyl thing I didn't like about this infograph is how fine the print is, lol. I can hardly read it without my glasses, and then have to get a bit closer to the monitor :oops:

Trellum, Jun 29, 2015
  4. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

I go through readers like toilette tissue or paper towels so I am slow about buying more. Sometimes I buy them in packs of threes and they are not cheap around here most places. I can see the information is useful though. Seeing it reminds me I need to start a thread soon on sometime that has been on my mind about cats for some time now.

Anne, Jun 29, 2015
    Trellum likes this.
  5. Trellum

About cat's body language? To be honest cat;'s confuse me a bit, did you know my in laws' meanie ex feral kitteh boinked its head on me several times, after just knowing me for just 3 weeks? Lol. I heard cats do that to people they truly like and appreciate :p How odd!

Trellum, Jun 29, 2015
Ask a Question