Cat and snow!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

So what do you guys think? I think the cat is really enjoying the snow, just a bit freaked out because it's his/her first time playing with such a thing, but I say he/she will end up loving it!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Dec 24, 2015
  2. Trellum

KimmyMarkks Active Member

This is so funny. I have two cats. One of them always tries to escape and love the snow. It is so curious and wants to play in it.
    The other one freaks out if I bring it outside and there is snow on the ground.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

My cats are indoor cats so they don't get to enjoy the snow but before I got Merle he lived with the woman downstairs and she use to let him go outside. I remember watching him playing in the snow. It was so cute.

Susan Brown, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Trellum

Oh I see! Do you think Merle misses playing in the snow? My cat used to be an outdoors cat as well when he was younger, but I no longer let him out because last time he was kidnapped by some kid from the neighborhood. I think he misses going outside, I' let him, but he'd probably dart off, lol.

Trellum, Jan 16, 2016
  5. Trellum

I know what you mean, my Bob used to be an outdoors cat, but now I keep it always indoors. I can tell he really wants to go out and play when it snows, but sadly I can't let him out, otherwise he might think he can just go wander for days like he used to. I'd not mind it if he did, but last time he was kidnapped by a kid and I didn't see him after 6 months.

Trellum, Jan 16, 2016
  6. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

So don't you even get that urge to go let Merle have a go at it sometimes? Just thinking about it makes me smile as do the opening images. Well my Twinkle never saw snow as I would have to import it. These days when I read of storm storms I might be enduring it brutally hot day. The tropics for you. Anyway I am not complaining and for his short stay on this earth Twinkle enjoy the sunshine and was sunshine in my life.

Anne, Jan 23, 2016
Ask a Question