Cat and a hammock in pink lol

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by craigprunty, Sep 17, 2010.

1. craigprunty

craigprunty Active Member

Hi,
    Two days ago I bought a large size ferret hammock for my cat and she loved it right at the moment I set it up for her. She spent a lot of her time in it and slept in it as well. She looked so cute in there so I took a few pictures, then I realized that the color of the hammock was almost matching with my cat’s fur made her looked like she’s “disappearing” in the photos. I cleaned the hammock , took it back to the store and exchanged it to another one with different color. In my surprised, my kitty hates it! She didn’t even look at it or come near it for a second time. I put a little catnip on it but she just sat on the floor looked at me “no, no”.
    The new hammock has the same fabric material like the one before. Is my cat picky with colors? What is going on? I’m confused

craigprunty, Sep 17, 2010
  2. craigprunty

britishblueshorthair Member

it wasnt pink was it :lol:

ive never heard of it before myself but my cat never sleeps in the things ive purchased as beds. its usually the clothes baskets lol

britishblueshorthair, Sep 18, 2010
Ask a Question