Caffrey, A Cat Who Gets Around With Only Two Legs

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jessi, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The shocking part is, it's his left two legs. You can't tell in the picture....it looks like he's up on his front legs....but really, he's on his left legs. Watch the video.

He lost one of his legs when he got run over by a car ten years ago and the second one more recently from complications from the same accident.

Jessi, Mar 4, 2013
  2. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

This is amazing. He's so quick using only the left side of his body.
    When I saw the thread title, I expected another one of those handicapped kitties that has two wheels for back legs, or maybe that blade runner kitty.
    I have never seen a cat walking on two left legs ,and he's a beautiful ,fluffy puffball. Thanks for sharing.

ACSAPA, Mar 4, 2013
  3. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

That is truly amazing! I would not believe that unless I had seen it, how that cat manged to stay up I'll never know.

Cats never fail to impress me.

Scottyxx, Mar 4, 2013
  4. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

This cat is amazing, and has impeccable balance! It's amazing and inspiring that he could comeback from the loss of his legs and just continue to live his life like a normal cat. I wonder if he took to it pretty well or if he needed practice. I can only hope that all animals would conquer the loss by showing it who is boss!

CinnamonKiss, Mar 4, 2013
  5. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Judging by how many animals seem to adapt amazingly well, I bet he did great. He probably fell a few times here or there when trying to jump and whatnot, but it seems like animals bounce back so fast with this sort of stuff.

Jessi, Mar 5, 2013
Ask a Question