Bubba, the Cat's High School Id

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Herman&Eddie, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Yep. You read the title of this thread correctly. Bubba is a feline. It says so right on his high school id card 2015-2016. Bubba has been attending school with his family for years now. First starting in Middle School and now graduating to High School. Since Bubba's family lives right next door to the school, it is an easy commute for Bubba. Pretty cool, this cat even wanders through the school classrooms. This is not Bubba's first claim to fame. He has been in the school yearbooks, too. I wonder, if Bubba will get a diploma, too?

Have to admit Bubba looks pretty calm, cool, and collected in his school id photo!

[​IMG]

Herman&Eddie, Sep 3, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Eaow Well-Known Member

The cat looks too cool in the school ID. Looks so composed and matter of fact too. Almost as if paying attention to something as serious as arithmetic. Made me laugh seeing him that way.

Eaow, Sep 3, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  3. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awwww, he is such a handsome cat! I used to have a cat like that when I was little, he was so sweet, maybe even more sweet than my Bob. I love ginger cats :3 I hope my next cat is ginger, they are so cute! I wonder if anyone has complained about this cat wandering around the school? So many people noways suffer from allergies.

Trellum, Sep 3, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  4. Herman&Eddie

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

What a handsome kitty and well educated too!
    WTG Budda! That is quite impressive for a kitty.
    Not many cats can say they graduated high school!!

Susan Brown, Sep 4, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  5. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

I hear you, Trellum. I thought about allergies, too. Apparently Bubba is allowed to wonder without complaints, Well, at least according to the article. As much as, I adore cats, I don't really agree with the idea of Bubba wondering the inside of the school.

Apparently the cat is allowed free reign because here is another picture of Bubba getting into someones locker. Hmm. maybe there are some areas that Bubba can not wander everywhere. Certainly not the lunch room, right?

[​IMG]

But, oh my goodness, Bubba is just too cute. Look at this cat sitting right in the classroom at a desk.

[​IMG]

Herman&Eddie, Sep 5, 2015
  6. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

@Herman&Eddie Oh no! You just got me thinking about the lunch room and the kitchen, lol. I truly hope they don't allow him in there, at least not the kitchen D: But I guess it's so hard to say no to such a cute face!!!! He is adorable!! But I'd also worry about the cat well being, I'm not saying those kids are bad, but there are always a couple rotten apples in every school D: I'd be worried about that too if I was the owner.

Trellum, Sep 5, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question