Big Kitty Couch

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Would you want a couch/rest like this?

Cats are so soft, but they're also rather small so you can really only snuggle up to them so much.

Jessi, Oct 1, 2012
  2. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I would love a couch like that as long as the giant kitty didn't wake up and mistake me for a catnip mouse.
    Can you imagine the size of the litterbox? And the size of the contents of the litterbox? I don't think half a can of wet food would be enough for this guy.

ACSAPA, Oct 1, 2012
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!

I would rather NOT think about those details. Can you imagine the destruction when it tried to sharpen its claws? Or the shedding issue? Oh my... I can't imagine how much cleanup that would cause, too.

Jessi, Oct 1, 2012
  4. Jessi

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

I think that would be amazing to have as a couch! Certainly the clean up and feeding of a cat like that would be insane but I think the overall value of such a wonderfully soft and fuzzy and affectionate couch would far outweigh the costs!

msmonkeyfeet, Oct 6, 2012
  5. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a Sigfreid and Roy moment... honestly, when I first read this thread title, I was thinking it was some special couch for obese cats.

OhioTom76, Oct 20, 2012
Ask a Question