Best video of funny cat moments

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by HappyRocinante, May 31, 2012.

1. HappyRocinante

HappyRocinante Well-Known Member

This one is a compilation of several videos of funny cat moments. I just happened to find it on YouTube the other day. I had seen some of these before but the whole thing is quite cute.

Watch and tell me which is your favorite or which one is most like something your cat does.

HappyRocinante, May 31, 2012
  2. HappyRocinante

Becky Well-Known Member

That's a great compilation! :D

Becky, Jun 5, 2012
  3. HappyRocinante

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol! Cats really do some of the craziest things sometimes. I love how absolutely fearless they are at times, whether it's with other animals or jumping crazy distances or checking out new things in the house. They rarely seem to get hurt because of their craziness, too, which makes it even more entertaining.

Jessi, Jun 6, 2012
  4. HappyRocinante

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hahaha I love funny kitty videos. Aw, that little black cat is just too precious. I wish my kitties were more entertaining. They just like to sleep all day. It's like having teen kids.

steph84, Jun 8, 2012
  5. HappyRocinante

Mystique Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it a lot! The second clip where the cat flips and flies playing with its owner - yeah, my cats do that. They love it when I play with them with their strings.

Mystique, Jun 22, 2012
Ask a Question