Best breed of cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Briannagodess, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Briannagodess

Briannagodess Member

Which breed of cat is known as the most behaved and gentle? We would like to adopt a cat as part of our family, but we have a one year old baby. So it is important for us to find a breed that will be a gentle playmate for our son.

Thank you in advance!

Briannagodess, Jul 2, 2015
  2. Briannagodess

Trellum Well-Known Member

If it was me I'd pick the exotic short hair. A friend of mine has one and he is super friendly and nice! They like to cuddle a lot, and like to follow their owner around the house like a little lap dog, lol. They are very friendly.

Trellum, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Briannagodess

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I have always heard about Siamese being used to keep guests from stealing or just picking up things they shouldn't. You just have to watch out for them because they are either thieves themselves, or they think they THEY own everything... including your dinner.

LilAnn, Jul 4, 2015
  4. Briannagodess

Trellum Well-Known Member

Lol! Really? My cousin had a Siamese, I thought it was the cutest ting ever. They must be some of the most smart cats if they are actually capable of doing that :O

Trellum, Jul 5, 2015
Ask a Question