Another reason to keep cat's litter box clean

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jenny Heart, May 2, 2012.

1. Jenny Heart

Jenny Heart Well-Known Member

All cats use their litter box frequently, but did you know if you don't change it often, your cat can develop illnessei. My one of my cats developed an urinary infection. The vet told me some cats can develop urinary track infections if their litter boxes aren't changed often.

Jenny Heart, May 2, 2012
  2. Jenny Heart

R. Hardeman New Member

I think some cats might be too big for my nifty idea, but I have had small cats so it works perfectly. I found litter trays at Dollar Tree Store that are 1 dollar each. The same tray is 3.50 at pet supply stores. I order a case of 25 for 25.00. I feel like one dollar a week is pretty darn cheap and you can get it without paying shipping if you pick up your order at the store. Every friday i put the whole litter box in a trash bag and throw it way litter and all. He gets a new fresh box every Friday and I dont have to wash any litter boxes. During the week I scoop it often and add a bit more litter if needed. Sure makes my life easier for $1 a week.

R. Hardeman, Sep 16, 2021
Ask a Question