Another amazing story

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, May 23, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It never ceases to amaze me what the motherly instinct can do! This cat adopted those two baby squirrels who could have surely died if it wasn't for her! I wonder if the family will keep them! I've always wanted a squirrel as a pet or a ferret.

Trellum, May 23, 2015
  2. Trellum

sammy674 Member

Oh my goodness! How precious! I wonder what the family thought when she first came in with them!

sammy674, May 23, 2015
  3. Trellum

Hehehe, if it had been my mom the owner of that cat she'd probably be worrying about rabies, lol. But seriously, it never ceases to amaze me how strong motherly instinct is :) Now they got two really cool squirrel pets :)

Trellum, May 24, 2015
  4. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

That is the happiest, most wonderful story I have ever heard! I'd like to see what happens when they get older. I wonder how many of the kitty traits, and how many of their natural squirrel traits they'll take on

LilAnn, May 25, 2015
  5. Trellum

Same here! I saw some pictures of a husky that grew up with cats, you'd be amazed to see how many cat mannerisms that dog has adopted, lol. She sits like a cat, lies down like a cat, etc. It's so funny!

Trellum, May 25, 2015
  6. Trellum

ellie Active Member

That's precious. Growing up, whenever we would adopt a pet it was always a female. Even now, all of my pets are female. I think there is just something about that motherly instinct. It's really incredible to watch. Things like this prove that animals are really smart and have feelings and emotions. I'll never understand why people abuse them!

ellie, Jun 2, 2015
  7. Trellum

I favour females over males to be honest ;) Specially cats, because they don't feel the need to spray their scent everywhere. Plus i like the company of fellow females, there is something special about them, as you said.

Trellum, Jun 3, 2015
Ask a Question