Amazing Cat Facts

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Susan Brown, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

upload_2015-8-14_11-32-9.png

Susan Brown, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

Anne Well-Known Member

I zoomed in on that fast thing. Oh my did Twinkle make me laugh how fast he was, maybe like the Cheetah and once or twice he got me irritated. You know me, as irritated as it was not to be able to catch him, I would have to sit and smile at him sometimes. We were so ignorant sometimes to think we could catch a cat and bring it inside. My son caught him sometimes. It was hilarious to watch the two of them. Those were the early days when we thought the cat was female and it would escape and not want to come back inside. I had to do so much reading and soon found out a cat was not going to be caught easily.

The Sphynx looks looks like the cat I thought Twinkle was courting. It looked scary to me. I don't see it anymore. It went missing round about the same time I lost Twinkle. Nice facts and very educational.

Anne, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how tall Savannah is? I'm curious how tall the tallest cat can be. Like shorter or taller than a 2 year old kid?

LilAnn, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awesome list of facts :D I really liked it! I didn't know cats walked on their toes, no wonder they are so silent (not my in laws' cat though, he is so fat I can definitely hear it when he is on the top floor or going down the stairs, lmao! He must be heavier than I thought if he just walks on his toes and still makes so much noise.

Trellum, Aug 16, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

My ex's cat was a normal sized cat when they took him in. He is a gorgeous long haired, white cat.In a matter of 6 months, this 2 year old cat has gained enough weight that he weighs 18 lbs. I have never seen a cat that fat in my life. Now I can't take my eyes off of him!

LilAnn, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Susan Brown

Eaow Well-Known Member

Walk on toes? How amazing! I wonder how cats manage to have such soft paws then? I love the feel of paws in my hand but often wonder about where they've been. :D

Eaow, Aug 29, 2015
  7. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I have trouble picturing a cat walking on his toes. But if I pitcure a big cat, like a lion or tiger, I can see it.

LilAnn, Sep 2, 2015
  8. Susan Brown

Eaow Well-Known Member

About a cats milk being 8 times stronger than that of a human being! No wonder a cat can feed several kittens and keep them healthy too.

Eaow, Sep 2, 2015
Ask a Question