All I Need is My Brush

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Feb 10, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This cat certainly enjoys their brush!! It won't even let it's owner do the brushing, it's brushing all by itself!
    Our cats have short fur and we don't need a brush. Sometimes Dusty's fur looks like it could be medium but we don't brush with a brush. Do your cats need a brush? And if so, do they love their brush this much?!

CinnamonKiss, Feb 10, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. CinnamonKiss

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

I rarely brush Sibyl because she hates it, Alice's hair is just too short. If Sibyl loved her brush that much, she'd get it all of the time! That's adorable! The closest she'll do to that is force me to scratch her in that same exact places, but nothing more.

blurinoctober, Feb 11, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My cat's hair is too short, but the little rat terrier that I take care of for a relative does that whole "auto pet" thing. If I'm sitting in a chair and my hand is dangling down, the dog will use my hand to pet itself by walking around under my hand and rubbing his head and chin against my hand.
    It looks like this cat is doing "auto brush" and brushing itself.
    What a cutie pie.

ACSAPA, Feb 11, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I hardly ever brush my cats, Bandit hates it, Pussington doesn't mind it, but its just so much work!

Scottyxx, Feb 11, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

Awww, it's too bad she hates it! She has such a nice coat that would be fun to brush. It would be a riot to have a cat the loves beg brushed this much.:p
    Dusty will do auto-pet sometimes, but since we don't brush them we'll never get this situation. It does look like it's auto-brushing. If it had hands it would probably be brushing itself all if the time, no human needed. :p
    I can imagine! We had a sheltie and my mom would have to brush him often and it would just wear her out. She brushed him outside because there was so much hair and if some got away she wouldn't have to worry about in the carpet. He was a medium sized dog but I bet she would brush a small dog out of him every time!

CinnamonKiss, Feb 12, 2013
  6. CinnamonKiss

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw, that is so cute! My cat LOVES his brush. Just saying the word "brush" drives him crazy and he gets really excited. He will lay down on his back and want me to brush his tummy for a long time. When he really likes it, he will take over just like this cat and want to brush his own face. He even uses the bristles to pick at his teeth. Hilarious.

steph84, Feb 12, 2013
  7. CinnamonKiss

Awww, your cat sounds adorable!! If I had a cat like yours I'd want to brush it all the time just to see all of the cuteness. Even his tummy?! What if brushes are the secret to the tummys! Ahahaha, he picks his teeth with it? That's funny, what a sweetie-pie! :p

CinnamonKiss, Feb 13, 2013
Ask a Question