A guide to understanding catnip

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Trellum, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

This info graph is for all those who like me, wonder how catnip works exactly :) I've never tried giving my cat catnip, but I might try one day ;)

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 12, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is awesome information. I never really understood how catnip really worked but now I know. I wasn't sure what the affect of it would be if used often but according to this chart it makes no difference at all and won't affect them. That is good to know. Learned something else new. :)

Susan Brown, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I've yet to try catnip with mine :p I've the feeling he might be the kind of cat that has angry reaction, I don't know why. Bob is such a calm, relaxed cat, but for some reason I really think he'd start growling, lol. That would be so funny! I might really give this a try one of these days :) have you ever tried it?

Trellum, Sep 14, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  4. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Oh you should. It is entertaining to watch. They love it and their reaction is priceless. Just don't overdo it the first time. lol

Susan Brown, Sep 14, 2015
Ask a Question