A Fantasy Forest: Custom Made Cat Trees

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by CinnamonKiss, Feb 3, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

These are some wicked cool cat trees, custom made with detailed and fantastical design. I think most cats would really love one of these, our two in particular! It only we had room for one, even a small one, and the money. Talk about pricey! The cheapest one, without extras and shipping, is $399.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

More pictures and information at the source: Fantasy Forest

CinnamonKiss, Feb 3, 2013
  2. CinnamonKiss

steph84 Well-Known Member

These are adorable! My favorite is the one with the little door. So whimsical and my cats would love them. I like that they just add a little green to your house. They are super pricey, but you can tell a lot of love was put in them.

steph84, Feb 4, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Wow those look awesome! My cats would love them! I grudge buying things like this for my cats though as they are just as happy with boxes or pieces of paper or bags.

Scottyxx, Feb 4, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Those are actually pretty cool!

I figured it would just be more carpeted cat tree options, but I like that they're a bit more realistic.

I think my cat would just want to try to eat the leaves and then ignore them entirely, though.

Jessi, Feb 4, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

From a distance they could look like a real tree/plant! And I agree, the makers do appear to put a lot of love into making these.

Oh, certainly! Our cats are satisfied with the simplest stuff, so it would be silly to shell out this much even though the product is lovely. The woes of cat owners. :(

Yeah, and I think because they are realistic, they're more pricey.
    That would be my fear with Dusty, that he would want to play with the leaves or something and then he'd manage to tip it over. Maybe smell would divert them from eating it because it wouldn't smell alive?

CinnamonKiss, Feb 4, 2013
  6. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

I would hope that they would be really bottom heavy. Having one tip over would be awful. :(

I know mine loses interest in fake plants rather quickly, so I'm guessing it wouldn't really be an issue.

Jessi, Feb 4, 2013
  7. CinnamonKiss

They probably would but Dusty has super powered cat strength, he's not to be trusted. I would hate for anything to fall on any of our pets.
    We have real plants in and out of the house, I'm curious if the fake ones would keep their interest. Dusty is bad about pulling the leaves off of the real ones. Troublemaker.:confused:

CinnamonKiss, Feb 5, 2013
  8. CinnamonKiss

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

My Cat can pull over his scratch post if he wants too. Its huge and heavy. I cant even lift it because its so heavy. My boyfriend made it with his dad, and his dad was like "It's way too big for the cats!" Bandit can stand up on his hind legs and be taller than it, and when he scratches he pulls it over!

Scottyxx, Feb 6, 2013
  9. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Wow, that's crazy.

My cats will knock things over, but nothing like that. Maybe that tree setup wouldn't be a good idea for you after all.

Well, unless you were to anchor it to the floor or wall somehow.

Jessi, Feb 6, 2013
  10. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I guess if I won the lottery and had tons of disposable income, I would buy one of these. They're beautiful and unique. I love the one that has a little elf door at the bottom. They're not just a cat toy, they're also a decoration and a conversation piece.

ACSAPA, Feb 12, 2013
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
  11. CinnamonKiss

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

You'd have to be certain that your cat would enjoy it to pay that much money! I can understand why they're priced so high, though, they're pretty big and intricate. It'd be nice if I had the right kind of cat and the money for this!

blurinoctober, Mar 2, 2013
  12. CinnamonKiss

crazy cat lady New Member

Ask a Question