A dance or...?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Feb 21, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This fuzzy kitten is either doing a cute dance or trying to catch something! (Look at that fuzzy tail!!!!) I would guess the owner has a toy or a treat. I've seen Dusty to something similar when we've been outside and I've had something he wanted to catch, but never inside the house. Do your cats act similarly?

CinnamonKiss, Feb 21, 2013
  2. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Aww. That kitten is so fluffy and precious that I just want to give it a hug.
    I think the owner is dangling a delicious cat treat or one of those cat toys on a stick, just out of the kitten's reach and he's following it around trying to snatch it. My cat Delores is as cool and unflappable as Lara Croft, but if I dangle a piece of salmon in front of her she suddenly becomes very un-cool as she frantically jumps around to get the fish. I try not to piss off Delores, she always gets me back for it, somehow.

ACSAPA, Feb 22, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

It is indeed, and I am a sucker for the cute and fluffy!
    Awww, Delores sounds so cute when she starts acting un-cool! She should be happy to get the treat, but of course cats never see it that way. She would get more treats for good behavior, silly cat!:p

CinnamonKiss, Feb 23, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Oh he definitely has a toy or treat above him. You can see him looking up and following it with his eyes. My cats have always done this, too. We call the up and down of his backend the "butt wiggle" that you can also see when they're getting ready to pounce on an item in front of them.

Jessi, Mar 5, 2013
Ask a Question