9 thingss every cat owner should know.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by wahmed, Mar 19, 2015.

1. wahmed

wahmed Active Member

wahmed, Mar 19, 2015
  2. wahmed

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, thanks a lot for sharing! I laughed a lot with that list! Loved it! It is true cats are not as smart as they want us to think they are :p They're actually quite dorky when you manage to see past their ''persona'' and see their real nature :p I hope that article wasn't based only in the experience of one person, otherwise woah... she ought to have such an awful kitty, hehehe!

Trellum, Mar 20, 2015
  3. wahmed

Anne Well-Known Member

This made me laugh. So sweet and funny and true for the most part. With the one where the cats behaves like a baby going to daddy, I suspect that just as "dad' is getting comfortable and getting ready to "pat baby to sleep" baby is going to go on his/her merry way without a care. They just love to do what they please when they please.

I hope I can toilet train my next cat if and when it comes. Now I brought in a dog this is looking a little further away.

Anne, Mar 20, 2015
  4. wahmed

wahmed Active Member

It was based on two cats one owner. Two EVIL kitties

wahmed, Mar 20, 2015
  5. wahmed

LOL! Good! I couldn't believe so much naughtiness could fit into one cat, made no sense, it had to be 2 cats ;)

Trellum, Mar 21, 2015
  6. wahmed

Hehehehe, I have heard some people have successfully trained their cats to do their business in the bathroom, I told my mom and she was all like ''ewwww!''. She is like that, I personally would love a cat that is capable to do that! :p Because it means no litter boxes =D

Trellum, Mar 21, 2015
  7. wahmed

MER Well-Known Member

I love number 9. Now that's love!

MER, Sep 22, 2015
Ask a Question