4Health Dry Cat Food

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by doublelady, Nov 23, 2011.

1. doublelady

doublelady Active Member

This food is only sold through the Tractor Supply Company chain, so if you don't have a location near you there's no way to get it. We do have a store near us, and this food is pretty great. Our cats love it and it smells to me to be way tastier than other brands. It has no corn or wheat, and only one grain ingredient. It's barley and it is the 6th or 9th ingredient down the list, after plenty of meat. Our cats have more energy, less smell from the litter box and shinier coats when they eat it.

doublelady, Nov 23, 2011
    Yolanda likes this.
  2. doublelady

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great product, but I don't think I'll ever be able to try it as I am from Holland and we have no such store here.

Yolanda, Nov 24, 2011
  3. doublelady

ssleutz New Member

I have one of those stores close to my home. I am going to pick up some of that cat food. It sounds like it would be very healthy for my cats and that would make me feel good too knowing that they are getting something good for them.

ssleutz, Nov 26, 2011
  4. doublelady

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

This sounds like a really great product, think I will give it a try! We have a Tractor Supply Company right down the street.

Wahcashmom, Jan 9, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
Ask a Question