10 signs your cat loves you

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

He was just a couple months old. I have to clean his litter box out with the scoop every, single morning. He poops A LOT, and I know what happens when a cat won't stop pooping on himself. All the fur around there and on the base of the tail comes out, and its so sore that he won't let you near it without using force. :( He's been to the vet, though. So now he takes some meds, but he is a lot healthier... even in the litter box :p

LilAnn, Sep 7, 2015
  2. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Ahhh!! So he had problems pooing more often than now before? Like the runs? I haven't had that kind of experience with a cat yet, but it indeed sounds so troublesome, if you ask me :O Poor thing, but I am so glad he is doing much better now :) What brand of cat litter do you use? I bet is very effective, no odours? I ask because I might have to keep my future cats at home the whole time. No potty rests outside for them.

Trellum, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I go with Arm and Hammer right now. I go through so much of it that its a good price and works really good.

The poor baby would think he was passing gas, and a big puddle of brown water would be waiting for me. And sometimes he would try so hard to make it to the litter box that he would have to stop and squat right there, mid step. It was so horrible. And even though it was just his back half I was washing, he did not like it at all. I can only imagine if I tried to give him a r4eal bath.

But, my mother in law has a "kitty straight jacket". It doesn't make it much easier, but it is less painful.

LilAnn, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh no, so is this still happening often or now not so often? It sounds awful :( Poor thing! What has the vet said? Don't tell me they have no answers? I hate it when they say they have no idea what is wrong. Maybe it's something your boy eats?

Trellum, Sep 9, 2015
Ask a Question