You want me to get my wet!?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, May 2, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Nuh uh, no way!

One of my kitties would definitely refuse to get her paws wet and would be more likely to go this route. The other would just stay on one side, crying until someone picked her up and carried her over, haha.

Jessi, May 2, 2012
  2. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I doubt if any of my cats would take the risk of a dunking. As it is, they wouldn't even venture outside if it looks like rain.

Victor Leigh, May 3, 2012
  3. Jessi

violino Well-Known Member

My Mitra doesn't want to step into water deliberately (like the bath is wet for example, and she loves sitting in a bath..), but on the other hand she loves running water or instead of drinking from dog's water bawl she puts there her paws.. My dad says she checks how deep there is.. And she doesn't like rain very much but when the balcony is wet afterwards, there's no problem for her.. I don't get it. But I know she's weird :p

violino, May 14, 2012
  4. Jessi

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

This is so funny, but my cats would never want to get water on them. They go crazy if I bath them, if it rains or my daughter splashes water from the pool. This is really cute, and a smart cat though!

Wahcashmom, May 18, 2012
Ask a Question