Will your cats be dressing up for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catlover2, Sep 19, 2010.

1. catlover2

catlover2 Well-Known Member

some people love to dress up their animals for Halloween. Will you be doing this this year? If so what will your little babies be? I got a little devil headband that each of my 3 babies will wear so I can get a picture of them for my scrapbook. Some people find this odd but I look at my Munchkins like they are my kids.

catlover2, Sep 19, 2010
  2. catlover2

catlover2 Well-Known Member

I do not usually dress my cats up for Halloween. they just do not seem to like it much. Sparkler gets all fiesty every time I mess with her head so for sure with her it would be a struggle. Plus it is not as if they would leave anything on anyway, so I figure why bother.

catlover2, Oct 7, 2010
  3. catlover2

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Well, Halloween is coming up again. So, are you guys dressing up your cats and dogs? Dolores wouldn't be too happy about me putting a costume on her, but maybe your cats are more patient and will let you dress them up and take a picture. Does anyone have any cute pictures from last Halloween?

ACSAPA, Sep 17, 2012
  4. catlover2

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I will be dressing mine up! Last year they got nice sweaters this year I will try costumes, they just love the attention they get from people, so I am very excited to try this out!

Scottyxx, Sep 17, 2012
  5. catlover2

Jessi Well-Known Member

Nope! Definitely not. My cat wouldn't let me put anything on her even if I wanted to. Nor do we take our cats out or have anyone come to our house usually either, so nobody would get to see them if we did.

Jessi, Sep 17, 2012
  6. catlover2

andrew320 Well-Known Member

Never! I would never do this to our cats because it's just cruel. Who gave us permission to dress them up in degrading outfits? I hate to see the same thing on dogs because it's mean and I don't respect those who constantly treat their pets like they're dolls.

andrew320, Sep 17, 2012
  7. catlover2

steph84 Well-Known Member

I wish! I would love to make my cat a cute little pumpkin. I do have a Santa's hat for him for Christmas that I put on him while he is sleeping, but that is about it. Once he wakes up then he gets mad and knows all about my shenanigans. I wish he would let me put cute clothes on him, oh well!

steph84, Sep 18, 2012
  8. catlover2

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

We've never even tried to dress our cats up. They're very picky and don't like to be handled or messed around with too much, so I doubt this would go over well with them. Our dogs used to let us dress them up though, they loved seeing all the trick or treaters.

OhioTom76, Sep 18, 2012
  9. catlover2

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

This year Bandit will be Superman and Proff. Pussington will be a Bumblebee!

Scottyxx, Sep 18, 2012
Ask a Question