What is your favorite time of the day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Jan 31, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

It depends on what time of the year it is with me. If it's school time then I prefer after my son goes to bed because I homeschool. If it is summer then I prefer early in the mornings before my son gets up. I wake up grab some coffee and sneak out on the front porch to look at the countryside.

SheWolfSilver, Jan 31, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

Belligerent Well-Known Member

Hmm. I'd say the evening. I always get a nice burst of energy and my husband comes home. We normally workout together and then have relaxing time. It's so nice cuddling on his chest after a good workout. :)

Belligerent, Jan 31, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

I homeschool as well, and I love night time. I am a night owl, and love the peace that I get while I enjoy my time online and doing my work. I also really do enjoy dinner time to, we all sit down and have dinner together and that is so nice.

Wahcashmom, Feb 9, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

It's nice to meet another homeschooler! Not many people realize what we go through to homeschool our children. I look forward to getting to know you!

SheWolfSilver, Feb 9, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

Micheleteresa Well-Known Member

lately, whatever time I can sleep is my favorite time! Usually I like early morning when the house is quiet and I can have my morning coffee and think about what may be in store for the day.

Micheleteresa, Feb 9, 2012
  6. SheWolfSilver

Carolinagirl Member

I like bedtime the best. My cat and I snuggle up together, and watch TV in bed. It is so relaxing and enjoyable to be with her. She sure keeps me company. My husband gets along well with the cat too.

I am not a morning person, so I am crabby in the mornings. There is no way the morning time can be my favorite time of the day. My husband enjoys mornings a lot.

Carolinagirl, Feb 11, 2012
  7. SheWolfSilver

Uugghh! My husband is a morning person too! I hate it!

SheWolfSilver, Feb 11, 2012
  8. SheWolfSilver

amy005 Well-Known Member

I'm normally a night person but my 5 month olds schedule does not allow for me to be a night owl anymore. He wakes up at around 4-6 am. So we end up both going to bed at 8pm, otherwise I am exhausted. I tend to enjoy the afternoons the best right now because we play a bit and then he takes his nap so I have some time to myself.

amy005, Feb 13, 2012
  9. SheWolfSilver

magickat Well-Known Member

In the winter I like the evenings when we are all cosy indoors after a nice meal, watching a movie or something. In the summer I love the early mornings when it is warm but not too hot and everything looks so fresh and inviting.

magickat, Feb 13, 2012
  10. SheWolfSilver

Trellum Well-Known Member

I prefer night, whether is winter or summer. There is something about the night that I find so calming and relaxing. My least favorite time of the day would be the morning... I'm just not a big fan of all that sunshine and bright light going tru my windows and waking me up. During winter is better, because some days are very cloudy! I actually love cloudy days!

Trellum, Mar 24, 2014
Ask a Question