What coloring does he have?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by snowbell2012, Jul 4, 2012.

1. snowbell2012

snowbell2012 New Member

I am new here, so hello to you all!

Um, my Himilayan (in profile pic) died 3 days ago from Kindey failure after 13 years of true friendship and I am wanting to get another cat to bond with and kind of sear up those open woulds and severed nerves.

Unfortunately, I have always been stumped on the coloring of Snowbell and am leaning towars him being either a Lilac point or a Blue point, but I am not sure.

I am not even sure of his facial structure. I think it's traditional (doll face), but I am not sure of that either!

And I am guessing that most Himmi cats are long haired?

I am just trying to mirror him as close as possible. Personality doesn't bother me!

Pictures (below!):
    IMG_6859.JPG IMG_6860.JPG

snowbell2012, Jul 4, 2012
  2. snowbell2012

Jessi Well-Known Member

I really don't know much about the specifics of Himalayans so I can't help you there. I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss, though. He's a beauty and having 13 long years together is amazing....but makes your loss even harder, I'm sure. :(

Jessi, Jul 4, 2012
  3. snowbell2012

violino Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm so sorry, Snowbell, for you loss.Must be really sad now...

But to be honest, I wouldn't try to copy a cat I lost. I'd prefer taking a different one, I wouldn't like it to be just a replacement but a new, totally independent and original friend. You know what I mean? Ii would feel that I love the new one because it's soooo like the previous one. And I think that'd be unfair.

violino, Jul 5, 2012
  4. snowbell2012

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Oh dear, I can't help you with that. It would take a competition judge to really tell what your Himalayan would be classified as. As for the new cat, I am with Violino on the choice. Just get one that you like. Doesn't matter if it doesn't look like the last one. Love it for what it is.

Victor Leigh, Jul 5, 2012
  5. snowbell2012

S.O. Price Active Member

Sorry to hear you lost your cat. He looks like such a good boy! I really don't know much about his breed either. (Sorry). I do know that Siamese typically have great personalities and they are beautiful too. I think you need to meet some new kitties (cats) in person, spend some time with them and see which one wants to come home with you so you can love them forever... :)

S.O. Price, Jul 10, 2012
  6. snowbell2012

BeautifulAngel Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your cat, I apologize that I'm not help to your question however I don't know much about the type of cat that you had.

I hope you find a great cat and everything works out!

BeautifulAngel, Jul 11, 2012
Ask a Question