Weirdest thing your cat has done to you?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I'd say the weirdest think my Bob has done to me was licking my lips in the morning while I'm still asleep, often waking me up as a result :p I always thought that was so odd of him, but it turns out I read that kittens do that to their own moms! I thought nothing of it, other that it felt really bad and that it was kind of gross, lol. But after I read about the mom thing I thought it was so sweet and understood my Bob was just trying to be very affectionate.

What is the weirdest thing your cat has done to you?

Trellum, Feb 16, 2016
  2. Trellum

cocolgooh Member

My cat will sort of pat my arm with her paw if I'm upset. I think it's kind of weird that a cat would do that, but it's sweet at the same time and I love that she does. It's comforting when she does that and I guess she knows it too.

She also headbutts me if she wants something. Instead of rubbing against my arm or leg affectionately like most cats, she just smacks her head into you like "Take that!" haha.

cocolgooh, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Trellum

stillsmallworld.com Member

When my Attila (orange boy) was a baby, he would do anything to get my attention. When I was doing the dishes with my back turned to him, on more than one occasion, he threw himself at my back and clung there. It was definitely startling and I'm glad he has outgrown it! He still likes to sleep on my back if I'm on my stomach, though.

stillsmallworld.com, Mar 5, 2016
Ask a Question