We have a community cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Herman&Eddie, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Down in our Florida home, we live in a condo community. My son was picking up the mail for us this week-end and there was a poster on the cork board about our community cat. I did not even know we had one. Apparently, we do! The announcement asked everyone to keep an eye out for the black and white cat because of a recent surgery. I am not sure what type of surgery, but thought it was awesome that some of my neighbors chipped in to keep a cat happy and healthy! Yes. The condo community is fairly large, that is why I did not know about this collection. Anyways, just thought I would share a piece of feel good news!

Herman&Eddie, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, reading this kind of things always makes me smile. Wish there were more good news like this online, maybe that is why I appreciate the good news when I happen to stumble upon them. I wonder why no one has officially adopted the cat yet, just wondering. I think it's great the whole community is together in this :) What did they name the community cat?

Trellum, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Herman&Eddie

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

I do not know the name of our community cat. My son relayed the message. So, I kind of just got the jest of the situation.

I wondered, why they let the cat back on the streets, too. I guess, I am just glad the cat has a whole community looking after it.

I have to say it because I have no idea, if the cat is a male of a female. Interesting enough, I have seen other cats out on the prowl, but not this black and white one!

Let us, keep sharing the good news!

;)

Herman&Eddie, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Herman&Eddie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Maybe the surgery they were talking about was... neutering? That would be something very nice to do, specially if it's a female cat. Maybe that was the surgery the cat got :) As a male cat it's also important :)

Trellum, Apr 28, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question