WAITING!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by SallyintheValley41, Jan 23, 2012.

1. SallyintheValley41

SallyintheValley41 Well-Known Member

I just love this picture and have it set as my desktop background. My neighbor actually took it of my two guys Romeo and Riff waiting patiently at the slider door while I was gone. How many times can you get a glimpse of what they do when they are alone? I just think it is so special.

It was taken in their favorite sunny room (we live in Arizona) at Christmas time, hence the tree on the right side.

Attached Files:

SallyintheValley41, Jan 23, 2012
  2. SallyintheValley41

magickat Well-Known Member

Considering the state of the house when I come home somedays, I have often been tempted to leave a camera running to see what they get up to! It's a lovely photo BTW :)

magickat, Jan 23, 2012
  3. SallyintheValley41

steph84 Well-Known Member

I totally agree magickat! I wish I had a kitty cam running in my house too. I bet I wouldn't catch anything too wild though. My cats like to have kitty parties late at night when everyone is sleeping and then sleep all day. I do want a kitty gps system on my cat's collar though. That would be interesting. I would love to see where he goes and how far he is going around the neighborhood.

steph84, Feb 12, 2012
Ask a Question