Upside Down Cuteness?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by blurinoctober, Jan 29, 2013.

1. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

I can't stop laughing! What a silly kitty, mine would never do that!

[​IMG]

blurinoctober, Jan 29, 2013
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
  2. blurinoctober

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

That cat is too flipping cute! Especially when it licks its little nose! Ah!!
    Dusty sort of does this!!! He's our only cat who has done it and still does it, but he doesn't lick his nose while upside down. Sometimes he'll start purring while he's looking at us and we know he wants to be pet, and then his eyes go all weird and soft like he's hypnotizing us. It's really cute! And hard to resist.:confused: He has a penchant for trying to get in small spaces but I think his fat butt would have a hard time rolling over in it.
    We've never caught any of our other cats laying upside down, but Dusty will flop over and roll and twist around on his back at our feet to trip us to get love and attention.

CinnamonKiss, Jan 30, 2013
  3. blurinoctober

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!

I can't stop looking at it! I have no idea how I've been sitting here with this thread open now. ><

Jessi, Jan 30, 2013
    blurinoctober likes this.
  4. blurinoctober

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

My goodness that is just too darn cute! I love it! I don't know if my cats could sit and lay on their back all scrunched up behind a door. Bandit usually lies spread out, legs wide to the world on his back in the middle of the floor, or hours on end...sometimes I worry and think he is dead...

Scottyxx, Jan 30, 2013
  5. blurinoctober

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

It's like Hypnotoad on Futurama, I can't stop staring at it. That is precious.
    My cat doesn't lie on her back ,unless she's sitting in that weird position that cats sit in to clean their nether regions.

ACSAPA, Jan 30, 2013
  6. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

That would scare me too! Sometimes if Sibyl lays still for too long I'll make a noise, say her name, or touch her in order to make sure she's alright! If she acted like the kitty in this gif I wouldn't freak out, just laugh!

blurinoctober, Jan 30, 2013
Ask a Question