Unlikely friendship

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 9, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm amazed by the level of trust between those two! Just amazing! How the kitty lets the fox play around with it! Doesn't mind the fox places its stout so close of her/his belly :eek: So beautiful!

Trellum, May 9, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

Beautiful these scenes. It brings out the awe of creation side in me. I believe we were all created to be together in peace in harmony. If I said I fully understood what brought us to the divide I would be lying. Beautiful scenes.

Anne, May 10, 2015
  3. Trellum

Glad you liked them, Anne :) I feel the same way, if you come to think about it, there are clues that support that everywhere. Some of them are well hidden while others like this one an be seen as clear as daylight. I think this kind of things are the actual proof of what you said earlier, we should all be living in peace and harmony... maybe one day!

Trellum, May 12, 2015
  4. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

I love it. Pictures like these cause to stop and reflect on the meaning of life. I quietly look forward to a time when we all will be able to live together as one: man and animal together.........I have very vivid memories of my dad marveling at creation everywhere he went. He was amazing.

Anne, May 13, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  5. Trellum

He sounds like a very wonderful man :) I've always admired those who found nature and animals for what they are: wonderful creations and a true miracle. I mean, if you stop to think about it... it's amazing we are even here... so many worlds in our universe, but very few can support life like ours do.... it's just amazing. Everything is in perfect balance here... can't believe some people still claim a G-d can't exist!

Trellum, May 16, 2015
Ask a Question