Toilets

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jessi, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Are your cats interested in the toilets in your house?

Do you ever catch them trying to drink out of it or sitting on the seat or anything? Or do they just ignore them?

Jessi, Mar 21, 2013
  2. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

One of my past cats, Paisley was potty trained. My current cat isn't interested in the toilet but she seems to be fascinated by a running shower.

I just saw this Grumpy picture online. This is so wrong.

[​IMG]

ACSAPA, Mar 25, 2013
    Jessi likes this.
  3. Jessi

BTCGuru81 Well-Known Member

I have one cat who we took in from outdoors. He seems to need the water to be in motion to drink so we've had to be careful about the toilet. He likes to play in the water.

My other cat, Marty is even worse. As a rule he doesn't bother the toilet at all. But unusually, he like the taste of the blue toilet bowl cleaner. Most cats would shy away from such a chemical smell but he loves it. So...yeah, we don't use that anymore.

BTCGuru81, Mar 28, 2013
  4. Jessi

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Sometimes Sibyl will follow me into the bathroom when I brush my hair and sit on the toilet lid. When she does this, she'll stay on the lid for a good 10 minutes after I leave. I have no idea what makes it so interesting in there, or why she never goes in on her own, but it's what she does. Back when Dorian was alive, I caught him drinking out of the toilet a few times, but it wasn't a regular occurrence.

blurinoctober, Mar 29, 2013
  5. Jessi

Trellum Well-Known Member

Bob isn't interested in the toilet, unlesss she sees me I'm sitting on it, lol. If I am, then he is really interested and tries to sit on my lap or rub his body against my legs. But he rarely enters that room alone. He's not curious about it at all.

Trellum, Jan 11, 2014
Ask a Question