They have noses!

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by jowjo5, Feb 16, 2013.

1. jowjo5

jowjo5 Active Member

Whenever I cook one of my cats will come into the kitchen and watch me prepare dinner. Then, as the kids sit down at the table two of our cats will actually find a seat and sit there while we eat.

They sit up tall with their heads level with the table. They never reach for food or anything, they just sit there as if they are wanting to be a part of the family.

I have pictures of them sitting there each night of the week. My kids love it as we have a bench on one side of the table and one cat will always go to the same spot every night. He sits between my daughter and one of our sons.

We laugh every night because without fail, they show up.

Do your cats have silly behaviors like this?

Love our cats!

jowjo5, Feb 16, 2013
  2. jowjo5

Jessi Well-Known Member

My cats have plenty of silly behaviors, but not when it comes to food like that. They really don't care about people food usually.

Can you share pictures of them sitting there? It sounds adorable.

Jessi, Feb 16, 2013
  3. jowjo5

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Awwwww, how sweet of them!! Our cats come around if they want food, and Dusty sits on the table when no one is eating, but they never just join us. Dusty watches us doing regular human things, like cooking or putting away groceries.
    I second Jessi's request, please post a picture if you can!:D

CinnamonKiss, Feb 17, 2013
Ask a Question