The Secret Life of Cats

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by steph84, Nov 5, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84 Well-Known Member

I have been watching some of this documentary this weekend. It is called "The Secret Life of Cats" and you can watch it for free at Snagfilms. It is pretty funny and entertaining. I think my fellow cat lovers will enjoy it:

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/secret_life_of_cats

steph84, Nov 5, 2012
  2. steph84

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Yes, I have just finished watching that film from beginning to end. I was surprised that I didn't skip through it as I usually do with other videos. It certainly gives a lot of food for thought. I do not blame the cats for what is happening. It's time that we, human beings, shoulder our responsibilities.

Victor Leigh, Nov 6, 2012
  3. steph84

TheBrit Member

I'm not sure if it's the same programme, the title certainly sounds the same so maybe I'm wrong but there was a trailer for a documentary on UK television on "The secret life of Cats", cats fitted with mini video cameras on their collars. Filmed as they went on their nocturnal travels. Will still look out for it as the trailer looked really interesting.

TheBrit, Jun 18, 2013
  4. steph84

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That Snagfilms site looks pretty cool. Thank you for sharing the link. I'll watch the video when I have a little time.

ACSAPA, Jun 25, 2013
  5. steph84

Trellum Well-Known Member

There is a similar doccumentary totally fiocused to chicken and cows respectively. I watched the chicken one, because I like birds and now I'll be watching the cats one :) I just love this kind of documentaries. They let us see so many things we have no idea of.

Trellum, Dec 2, 2013
Ask a Question