Terrible news story

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Yolanda, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I was reading the paper the other day and there was an article about a youtube clip called: 'a python christmas'. I strongly advice you NOT to look this up, as it's a horrible clip. I haven't watched it myself but the paper was pretty detailed about it. In the clip a guy puts a small kitten on a bed and starts a jolly Christmas tune. Then a python emerges from underneath a pillow and grabs and eats the kitten. The maker of the clip promised there would be more of these kind of clips. This is horrible! Pythons must eat, don't get me wrong, but this is NOT the way to do it! And to tape it like it's a fun event makes it even more disturbing. Authorities are looking into possibilities to track down this person and to take legal actions against him.

Sorry, not the kind of fun story you like to tell but kitty-related, though.

Yolanda, Dec 18, 2011
  2. Yolanda

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I think this story should be tweeted and facebooked, so that cat-lovers everywhere would look for this person. If I knew where he lived, I would pay him a visit myself. With a sack for his python and a baseball bat for his thick head.

Victor Leigh, Dec 19, 2011
    Micheleteresa likes this.
  3. Yolanda

amy005 Well-Known Member

Wow.. this is horrible just imaging it makes me feel sick. What he did is a whole nother level of animal abuse. This person should definitely be punished. I hope he is caught very soon.

amy005, Dec 21, 2011
  4. Yolanda

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Not only should he be caught but he must be taught a heavy lesson publicly so that nobody will ever think of trying the same kind of thing. Maybe a hundred lashes would be a good start.

Victor Leigh, Dec 22, 2011
  5. Yolanda

Belligerent Well-Known Member

I was curious and looked it up.. that was so horrible! I cannot understand how someone can do that to a poor innocent animal. If it happens in nature, it's one thing, but making it happen is quite another. :(

Belligerent, Dec 22, 2011
    Micheleteresa likes this.
  6. Yolanda

Micheleteresa Well-Known Member

I agree with Belligerent," if it happens in nature, its one thing, but making it happen is quite another"
    It is animal abuse and this person needs to be reported and stopped!

Micheleteresa, Dec 23, 2011
  7. Yolanda

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Oh my god! How does someone NOT go to jail for that???

LilAnn, May 26, 2015
  8. Yolanda

ellie Active Member

That's awful...I wish my curiosity didn't make me click on this post lol.

I don't understand people a lot of the time. What kind of thought process does someone have to have to think that was funny and appropriate? Ugh. That poor kitten.

ellie, May 26, 2015
  9. Yolanda

Trellum Well-Known Member

I see this took place a long time ago, but hadn't heard from it up until today. Wow... as far as I know they already know and have located the psycho who did this. Not sure if charges were placed, but they already know who did it.

Trellum, May 30, 2015
  10. Yolanda

superbobby Member

He should be punished! It is just sick! Please tell me that he is already in jail.

superbobby, Jun 2, 2015
  11. Yolanda

Natalie89 Member

That's barbaric. Why do people think they have the right to do that.. And for anyone (not here obviously) who said that the python needs to eat, that's true but this sicko posted a video and deemed this entertainment. Sick sick sick!

Natalie89, Jun 28, 2015
  12. Yolanda

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Just reading your post I am in tears. What a sick individual. There are such terrible people in this world. I will never understand people who get off on stuff like this. He obviously has an audience base who think nothing of what he is doing or he wouldn't be promising more of this. He should be found and charged. If he is already in jail then that is where this monster should be. Hope he rots! I am so angry and so sad.

Susan Brown, Jul 6, 2015
Ask a Question