take part in a cat behaviour Research project

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by pet behaviour, Mar 16, 2011.

1. pet behaviour

pet behaviour New Member

Would you like to know how owner personality affects cat’s behaviour?
    If the answer to this question is ‘yes’ then all you need to do is complete a couple of questionnaires.

My name is Clare and I am an animal behaviour counsellor and student at University of Southampton doing research into how owner personality affects how cats behave. I am hoping that by doing this research, I can help owners understand their cats’ behaviour and cats stay in their own homes with the family they love.

It would help me immensely if you were able to finish the questions. However, you are under no obligation to finish the questionnaire and can pull out at any stage. If you want to take part, then please go to http://www.petbehaviourandcareservices.co.uk/page13.html

The results of my study will be made available to you on request and your personal information will be kept private and confidential and held according to the Data Protection Act.
    If you would like further information in regards to the study before taking part, please e-mail me at [email protected] or my supervisor, Deborah Goodwin ([email protected] )

pet behaviour, Mar 16, 2011
  2. pet behaviour

Yolanda Well-Known Member

The survey has already finished, or at least it says so when I click the link. I hope you got a lot of helpful responses. Good luck on your studies!

Yolanda, Nov 22, 2011
  3. pet behaviour

magickat Well-Known Member

I would be very interested to read the findings of this study, it is a very interesting subject and certainly something cat owners should be more aware of.

magickat, Nov 23, 2011
Ask a Question